- Manual radiator valve ideal for one-pipe steam radiators
- 1″ NPT x 1″ FIP connections
- Durable chrome finish
- Precision milled brass body with hardwood handle
- Triple-seal stem packing
- Unfailing brass-to-brass seal at valve seat
- Suitable for steam and hot water radiators
Windsor XL is made for large-bore installations such as one-pipe steam. Use 1in valves for smaller radiators up to 5000 BTUs and 1 ¼in valves for larger radiators.
With a triple-sealed stem, failsafe double-seal plunger, precision-milled solid-brass construction, and a genuine hardwood handle, Windsor XL is also suitable for use with two-pipe steam and hot water / hydronic heating systems.
Windsor XL is designed, from the inside out, to exceed expectations.
Add Niva One-Pipe Steam TRV with air vent included to add comfort and control to any one-pipe steam heating system.